Monday, October 9, 2017

Fall Trend Alert; Customized Bags are In!

There is something special about Fall; the air gets cooler, football season is in full swing, and the fashion trends and styles never get boring. One fashion statement that never goes out of style but is especially popular is our product feature of the month, handbags and totes!

A girl can never have to many handbags, and I can monogram one for any occasion. My favorite bag is the leather tote that folds up; perfect to have on hand when you might need a bigger back like running to the store or just to keep in a smaller purse. With the recent changes to college football bag policy, I've had fun personalizing new clear bags with my friends and my own initails in Carolina Tar Heel Blue!

Image from Etsy

Customizing a classic piece like a handbag adds that extra level of individuality to an item that everyone owns. I love working with customers to find the right font and colors that meet there needs and personality, and I'd love to do the same for you! Bags will be coming to my Etsy shop soon, but please contact me at twinklestarmonograms@gmail.com now to place an order!

 

0 comments:

About Me

Powered by Blogger.